WEY slide type VNC pneumatic DA The perfect slides for heavy-duty biogas applications:
- Sealed on both sides
- Long service life
- Two-flange slide with manual activation
- Sealing function on the narrow side of the slide ensures tight shut-off
- Adjustable transverse seal prevents medium from escaping to the outside
- Blade-shaped slide plate deflects solid objects
- No accumulations due to scraper bars and special plate geometry All WEY slides provide a perfect seal in both flow directions!
- Housing made of rugged grey cast iron, slide plate and connecting parts made of stainless steel, spindle made of chrome steel
- Housing and attachment support with epoxy plastic coating EPC. Stainless steel parts uncoated.
- Suitable for media such as wastewater, substrate and manure.
- Maximum media temperature = 80°C
- Cylinder connection: 1/4"
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Flange bore hole as per PN 10/16 - EN 1092 / ISO 7005 Length as per EN 558-1 / ISO 5752 series 20
- Tested according to EN-12266-1, rate A
- Size: 6"
Used to support your selection