»WoodKing Classic« pruning saw – 3-blade Technical details:
- Working speed: Up to about 8 km/h
- Branches up to approx. Ø 280 mm
- Cutting width: 2100 mm
- Distribution of force by V-belt ensures quiet operation of the saw blades
- Hydraulic drive with 3 special carbide tipped saw blades (Ø 700 mm)
- Saw blades with 60 widia-tipped teeth
- Neat cut for both thick and thin branches
- Standard: A guard bracket prevents damage when working close to the ground.
- Boom extends 1200 mm to the side, enabling you to drive along the edge of the road and cut within the range of the boom
- Also available for attachment on the left – ideally suited for telescopic loader
- Bolted mounting (wheel and telescopic loaders)
- The maximum working height can be reached with a telescopic loader
- Optional: With lateral counterweight to prevent a one-sided load on the carrier vehicle linkage, thereby reducing the risk of tipping.
- Optional: Control block with integrated pressure sensor issues an acoustic signal in the driver's cab in the case of excessive oil pressure, thus preventing blocking of the saw blades. This control block enables simultaneous operation of all functions while working.
- Optional: 111° tilting device – pruning saw cutting angle is infinitely adjustable
- Optional: GS certification (45° tilt angle). The tested model meets the requirements specified in the Product Safety Act (ProdSG) and reflects current knowledge and experience with regard to accident prevention.